• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Washington Base Station with Digiscan VFO Installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I have just relisted the President Washington base station that I tried to sell on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. It seems that the winning bidder: nippon1961 decided to fall off of the face of the earth and stop responding to emails and never paid.

Anyway, he had gotten a hell of a deal but has forfeited that deal now. I have relisted the item with a starting price of $0.99 and it will sell to the highest bidder next Monday evening regardless of final bid price.

This base is in great condition and has already had the Digiscan installed. Frequency Coverage is around 26.085 to 28.045 or so.

I have tested the radio out on AM and SSB and it is working great. This was part of my radio collection, but I am downsizing and will be selling off some of my equipment during the last part of 2011 and first part of 2012.

President Washington Base

Since this is the for sale section whats your price? Or are you just promoting your auction? If so the section below this is for e-bay auctions.

Sorry about that, will sell outright for $175 shipped if anyone is interested. That price will be valid until 24 hours before the auction ends, but I must have payment in my paypal account before I end the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.