• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Printed copies of Masters editions CB Repair and Modifications books all 1-7

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
These books are printed copies so I would rather trade to someone. The whole set is here volumes 1-7 spiral bound theres tons and tons of info on reapirs and modifications in these books for the guy or gal looking to explorer and learn about radio modifications and repair.

There is so many radios listed in these that there are actually several radios Ive never heard of among the masses that I am familiar with so there is alot of handy information here in these books. I enjoyed kicking back and just thumbing through and reading these when I was relaxing.

Theres a special edition on the Galaxy Saturn radio but also info on Cobra 200GTL President Madison President Washington Teaberry radios ETC there all in these books. Good books to have handy for quick referancing and information. Again these are printed copies so Ide rather trade them for obvious reasons. I aquired these years back and just dont need them anymore.

As far as trades I am open to Sadelta microphones other microphones power meters frequency counters, SSB radios antenna matchers or tuners or what ever you may have that interests me I simply dont need or use these anymore so if someone else can use or enjoy them Ill trade them off.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.