• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Product Review: Redman's Extreme Echo/Talkback/Recorder Box

cheapest and easiest is just buy either a xtreme 2018 or galaxy desk mike i believe both have built in talkback.then buy those mike adapter then use it with ANY radio

my xrteme gets great reports on my old unidens , i use a 4 to 5 pin adapter , talk back is fully adjustable too .

Reactions: 1 person
I ordered and received a Watergate toy (4 position 20 second) from Redman CB. I put it in my semi truck, could not talk through the mic. but receive was ok. I called and left a message to redman CB, and got no response. Started to email him and his reaction was that I wasn't smart enough to understand the directions. I was going to send it back to him for refund but decided to take a look inside instead. There was a loose wire at the mic. plug on the inside. The way he had other wires crammed in there it was easy to see why it happened. I well get it soldered at a CB shop down the road someplace. I know these devices can have problems once in a while but his attitude was the one thing that well stop any future business from me.

yep

same here. had the same problem. he was really rude to me
told me i hooked it up wrong. told him there was something rattling inside the box. told me im not supposed to shake it. what a douche

Reactions: 2AF409
anyone else make these similar boxes and sell them? im wanting one for the recording aspect of it,but this thread has me worried about quality.
maybe i will call him and tell him things ive read about himself and go from there:D..j9

Don't bother sending it back. I sent back one of his defective products and didn't get anything back. He was just rude and told me too bad. (He kept it, probably sold it to someone else.) It's not worth the time/money to do anything about it.

im not buying from him now..he dont deserve my buisness if this is the case and the votes seem to be in;)
does anyone else make a recording tool similar or better? ;)i dont want anything special just wanting to record myself and a few buddys so i can play it back and learn what we can tweak for better audio..and id like it to sound the same as when im talking.
this is prob simple i just have never done it.
a buddy recorded me with his cell ohine and it was the best sounding recording i ever heard to be honest,,but im not into cell phones except to make a call:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.