• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Program DTMF tones for Wouxun KG-UVD1P?

n1bru

Apr 7, 2011
Does anyone know how to program into the DTMF memory of the KG-UV3D Wouxun?? The manual is VERY CONFUSING. I have the 12 digit code for APRS but don't know how to get it into DTMF memory.:censored:
Thanks(y)
N1BRU

There isn't a way to program DTMF tones for quick memory retrieval on that radio. You have to do it the "old fashioned" way by holding the PTT and pushing the buttons.

I'm not sure what you meant by "12 digit code for APRS", though. APRS doesn't use DTMF.

I have this radio and am use to pressing the PTT and punching in DTMF codes to access things. The problem I came up to was a new set of repeaters I found that use use A,B,C, and D. I can key up 0 to 9, *,and # but how do I key up ABC and D on this radio?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1