• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Programming software

CYR

Aug 24, 2009
Amsterdam, NH, The Netherlands
Hi,

I have received 2 programming cables (one for my VX-3R and another one for my VX-8R).

Before buying a software I'd like to know if there exists a programming software which supports both HT's.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Cyrille

I haven't seen any software that supports both radios, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You might give the folks at RT systems a call and see if they'll give you some type of price break for both pieces of software. If you do that, make sure and let us know what they say!

I'm partial to the programing software from Bob Freeth, G4HFQ. Although there is not a single program for both radios, you can import/export between them fairly easily.

G4HFQ Radio Programming Software

nine

I think that Bob Freeth has the very best software. And it's only $15 with free tech support. Go to his site and download it (for free). Then look at what it can do. You'll be hooked.

I'll "third" that!

Bob's software AND support are great. You (and your wallet) will not be disappointed (and you don't have to purchase a "special" USB cable).

John, KB2COP

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.