• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Proof that even crap goes for big prices on Ebay..

i think i will try to sell a half drunk, completely flat bottle of pepsi...... what should i make the buy it now price? :love:

Im gonna sell one of my dogs turds from the yard and claim its one from the presidents dog....:love:

you otta claim it is the president him self.......... oh wait........ that would make it worthless instead of worth a sh!t:oops:

Reactions: 1 person
A picture of the inside would be nice, but at least it "Powered up". "estate sale" and "unable to test" are disqualifying desriptions.

Ebay really doesn't pay much attention to disclaimers such as his. If you get the item and it doesn't work, file a claim.

Most sellers put that crap in writing because they see other morons do the same.

Ebay really doesn't pay much attention to disclaimers such as his. If you get the item and it doesn't work, file a claim.

Most sellers put that crap in writing because they see other morons do the same.

Don't sell anything that you wouldn't buy for yourself, good rule of thumb.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.