• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

QSL direct

novakor

Apr 5, 2005
Reno,Nevada
Hello fellas i have a ?........i'm want to send QSL card to co8ly.... do i send card to his p.o. box or send to ea7adh address,you will have to look calls up on qrzed to see what i'm asking.thx

73,CDX-288

Callsign CO8LY Codes: E CUBA
Name Eduardo Somoano Cremati
Addr1 P.O.Box 104
Addr2 Santiago de Cuba, 90100,
Country CUBA

QSL Mgr EA7ADH (only Direct)
Previously CM8LY
Grid FL20la
Born 0000
Email Show email address
QRZ Updated 2006-02-02 08:59:37

It says to QSL to the EA7ADH directly, as this is his QSL manager. I am guessing he changed from CO8LY to EA7ADH

KI4MSJ said:
I am guessing he changed from CO8LY to EA7ADH

No, they are two differant people. EA7ADH handles all the QSL'ing on behalf of CO8LY. A lot of DX stations have someone else look after the paper work for them. It is not unusual for a foreign station to have someone in the USA do the actual paper work and send out the QSL cards. The DX station sends their QSL manager their logs from time to time and all requests for a QSL go directly to the QSL manager without the DX station actually ever laying a hand on them. In this case send the request to EA7ADH with the QSO info about your contact with CO8LY.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.