• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Question?

Hey what's this.....under my name, it's now got me back to mud duck again, man, after all these years, I've went BACKWARDS instead of forward. :( :evil:

DXman

Hey what's this.....under my name, it's now got me back to mud duck again, man, after all these years, I've went BACKWARDS instead of forward. :( :evil:

DXman

DXman

HAHAHAHA!!

Larry keep posting and that will change very soon, Just had to give all the "New Members" a bad time(It is only untill you get ten posts every one moves up fast around here) Have Fun My Mud Duck Friend!

Jeff

HAHAHAHA!!

Larry keep posting and that will change very soon, Just had to give all the "New Members" a bad time(It is only untill you get ten posts every one moves up fast around here) Have Fun My Mud Duck Friend!

Jeff

HAHAHAHA!!

Jeff

DXMan, since you used your same username, after I bring over all the posts from EZBoard, I can sync up the post counts, and you'll no longer be a mudduck.

See? I've been working on all kinds of things to make this as smooth a transistion as possible :)

DXMan, since you used your same username, after I bring over all the posts from EZBoard, I can sync up the post counts, and you'll no longer be a mudduck.

See? I've been working on all kinds of things to make this as smooth a transistion as possible :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.