• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Question

It would be good to hear you back on the air Eddie.

It's a crap move on road-pro, who are very aware of what they have done, to keep selling them without including the extension.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

With the mess I have for an A99 install, I can sense that the antenna has a problem. Else the radio is for crap, or it's the terrible install that violates all the good ideas for antenna work, or the A99 is the problem, or it could be the promise from Solarcon that the A99 is tuned for CB at the factory. Or all of the above.

I'm not burning up the airways with good signals to the North for sure. The A99 is South and below my roof peak...which is to the North. I can work a little to the South East or South West locally and DX.

So, I should not be mudding up the waters, any more than necessary, with my problematic words for my new install.

Dr_DX bought all of my really good CB stuff maybe 4 years ago, but I don't hear from him anymore. He has radios, amps. rotors, antennas, meters, beams, etc.

So, I'm buying all new stuff again and dealing with the scoundrels in the new modern marketplace. That too, is for Shit...with no giggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: NZ8N and S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated