• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Questions about 10 meter tranceivers

I'm using the RCI-2950DX with a 500W amplifier and love it. For 10m SSB I think it's the most cost effective equipment. And yes, the amplifier costs more than the 2950.

Reactions: 2 people
Qoute "Check out the uniden HR2600 OR HR2510. RCI RX IS THIN. GALAXY = JUNK. EXPORTS ARE FOR EXTRA CLASS CBERS OR CBERS WISHING THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO PASS A SIMPLE TEST." end quote

The above is nothing but trash talk and ignorant as can be. I would put my IQ results and my multiple college degree's and numerous trade specific certifications up against anyone. I had a Novice Ticket in Boy Scouts. Unlike most modern Amateur which are functionally crippled nit wits that think they are better then most they are like most of the population and of little use to anyone. Why? Most of them could not build a crystal radio set if I turned them lose in a junk yard or Radio Shack to save their life let alone an amplifier or HF rig. Passing the test's are easy having to be associated with intelligent people that are basically bigots and trash due to their personality and opinion or perception of others that is what makes becoming a "Ham" difficult......

i rezent that remarc and I will hav uwe no that my IQ goes well intwo the dubble digits!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.