• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

radial question??

Whiplash-265

Aug 14, 2011
Ontario, Canada
hey guys..

just got a Sirio 2012. box came sealed/complete BUT it was short one of the radials...
wondering what kind of difference it might make running it interim until i can figure out where to get the final piece i need (so, with 11 of the 12 radials attached)

also, anyone know where i can acquire one? i've contacted both the seller and sirio US but no replies as yet....don't seem to be able to find a "parts" section on their site either..

thanx!!

hey Robb...new.
fired off an email as soon as i opened it and he asked if the packaging was damaged.....it wasn't and told him so but haven't heard anything since (8 hrs ago....Cali)

it's a threaded deal, M8 i believe...
would prefer oem, but ya i guess if worse comes to worse

i should be able to run it tho, no? it def. won't be acting to the best of it's abilities but it also shouldn't mess with anything..??

With one of twelve missing I doubt you will notice any difference at all. If it was one of three then yes there would be a very slight difference but not with one of twelve. Run it until you get the other one to make it look better.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.