• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radio Keyer

W

W9WD

I made this device which plugs into my 2950DX. You can plug in anything you want into the RCA jacks and the Keyer into your radio. Push down on the drawer puller and you can talk into your favorite mic/preamp/equalizer. I had all the parts in the junk bin except the mic plug and the drawer puller and some little rubber feet (not yet on in these pictures). The metal parts I made. This is version two. The prototype was clunkier and had more parts. I chose RCA jack inputs because that's what comes out of the equalizer I have

Attachments

• keyer1.jpg
    keyer1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 244
  • keyer2.jpg
    keyer2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 242

Very impressive and nice craftsmanship. I've been wanting to hook up some sort of equalizer or mixer to my mic. This may just be the way to go.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated