• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

radio shack htx10

That is because I am busy stringing up networking cables and IP cameras in an old building. On my normal day off, as a side job.
I will elaborate later, gotta get back up on the ladder. And, I will start another post.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
Proprietary? Maybe.

This is an Alpha version from 2020, I used MEMS Oscillators as the basis, but goofed (inverted) on the enable logic to switch which band to select. My later revs have HC49 (or HC49S short) crystals, easier and faster to source, I have to submit the Gerbers when I am satisfied with my design. I have over 2 dozen iterations of the layout of this circuit.

20200603_224052.jpg

20200603_224104.jpg

20200603_224132.jpg

Last edited:
I have been out of here for the past week preparing for a hurricane (Tampa), and the cleanup afterwards. It was not as bad as it could have been, it turned sooner than expected, but it still left a mess.
I got my check Friday, which turned out to also be a bank holiday, so it won't clear until Tues morning 1am EST (Midnight CST).

I will buy your HTX10 if you still have it. I already have one from eBay, but that will give me a 2nd to also experiment on with my board design. And my 1st gen 980SSB too. Same conversion board, same concept, different frequencies to "shift" from.
And, no, it is not DDS based, I had thought about that too, and have a few iterations based on SI5351 and atmega32u4, but went back to crystals for my design, easier and cheaper to source.

Last edited:
Great. It does not come in the original box, but will include power cord and microphone.

I will pack it well and include shipping for $75. I recently used it to make a few calls during the cqww contest, so it is working.

I'll send you a private message with my paypal address.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
Money sent. No rush on receiving it, I just opened the one got through eBay a few weeks ago. I haven't fired it up yet, though.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.