• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile Ram 1500 antenna

Stryker is great. Same antenna. Rig analyzer say it’s good. Coax not pinched. From roof through grommet under the truck. No doors to go through. Got to be the radio. I’ll get it checked out. Stryker radio works great just wanted more power. That’s what I get.
As Sergeant Preston said to his faithful dog / partner; "well King, this case is closed"!

Are you using the built in swr meter in the N4? With that amp built into the radio that might be way off.. If the analyzer says it's good and you can check it with an external swr meter in line and its good..you might be ok. Just a thought...

Yes radio swr. My swr meter took a fall and doesn’t work. I tried it tonight. Kept it reel short report came back good. I just don’t like the thought of running a radio with a built-in amp in a high SWR. That’s the last thing I need is to blow this thing up. It freaks out. Goes into the red. Watched videos and other 2970N4 don’t. It’s a radio issue I’m sure. Double checked everything again. The striker perfect I couldn’t ask for anything better

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated