• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RANGER 2995DX W/D-104 AND METER

Status
Not open for further replies.

tater2360

Jan 16, 2011
this radio works fine i bought this new it has the switching power supply have the orginal shipping box also pics on request

YES ILL TRADE WHAT HAVE YOU GOT I DO KNOW IT HAS THE SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY AND ITS BEEN TUNED UP BY CHUCKS CB IN TENNESSEE ITS A GOOD TALKING RADIO I JUST DONT USE IT ANYMORE IT HAS BEEN PACKED AWAY FOR THE LAST YEAR

No tire kickers just people interested in it and wanted to know a PRICE. You ever go to a store or rummage sale and see something not marked and ask what the price is and then decide from there if you want it or not.

Ive bought plenty and traded plenty here on the forum my radio collection shows it. Ive always wanted to try one of the newer style RCI DX series base radios Although I have a handful of HF radios I find myself using my Galaxy 2527 and RCI 2950 DX and will eventually try my old style 2970 on 10 meters they have a pleasent recieve noise floor on 10 meters when other radios seem touchy on the noise.

Im not familiar with the CB radio shop that did the tun ing on the radio and was looking into that. You have to expect people to ask questions and if thats a tire kicker then it happens everyday in stores , car dealerships ETC. Ive had things that sold and some that didnt and there were always questions from others reguardless we just have to be polite and answer them or we could shoot ourselves in the foot for future sales or trades ;)

No tire kickers just people interested in it and wanted to know a PRICE. You ever go to a store or rummage sale and see something not marked and ask what the price is and then decide from there if you want it or not.

Ive bought plenty and traded plenty here on the forum my radio collection shows it. Ive always wanted to try one of the newer style RCI DX series base radios Although I have a handful of HF radios I find myself using my Galaxy 2527 and RCI 2950 DX and will eventually try my old style 2970 on 10 meters they have a pleasent recieve noise floor on 10 meters when other radios seem touchy on the noise.

Im not familiar with the CB radio shop that did the tun ing on the radio and was looking into that. You have to expect people to ask questions and if thats a tire kicker then it happens everyday in stores , car dealerships ETC. Ive had things that sold and some that didnt and there were always questions from others reguardless we just have to be polite and answer them or we could shoot ourselves in the foot for future sales or trades ;)

Maybe he should have a cover charge on his adds and this is what happens when reply postings are allowed here.

I just seen he was new or had just a few posts so maybe he was thinkin this is the radio sales hot spot. Theres nothing wrong with replies open in this section Its a problem when people start bashinh and taking a dump on peoples sale or potential sales.

Ok when I mentioned tire kickers my other post said I was open to offers ..sorry if I got took the wrong way I kicked tires and made
offers on lots if stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.