• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger 99n2 and another one.

Sorry just trying to help...
Oh I wasn't trying to be an ass, I was just making a statement. But considering what's going on right now, that's probably what I'll have to do in order to get one unless I want to wait. And honestly, I'm afraid of what's going to happen if I wait... the radio won't really matter at that point I don't guess.

OK, I looked on the Tube and of course there's a video showing the inside :

STOCK
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 8.19.27 PM.png

That looks real familiar to me... haha. Looks an awful lot like the backend of a 6666.

And then... after the tune...

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 8.20.18 PM.png

UH...Beavis... uh huhuhuhuhuh he raped those traps.

Dear Lord... Anyone remember the Nintendo commercial - now you're playing with power?

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 8.24.14 PM.png

Hahaha $50 for a tune like that…you’re funny. I’ve also seen some of his solder work…and when he cuts traces it looks like he used an axe…lucky he even hit the board. Look at the picture attached.

Attachments

• 0271D565-69EA-4007-9257-8E77F096157E.png
    0271D565-69EA-4007-9257-8E77F096157E.png
    15.3 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
The n3s and n4s are going up in smoke I have talked to 3 owners and thay all say thay git to HOT to quick. 2 have lit out smoke and 1 just stopped working. I have a N3 that smoked 2 times it is in my closet and may just stay there.And now N6s save your money and bye a good HF rig..

The n3s and n4s are going up in smoke I have talked to 3 owners and thay all say thay git to HOT to quick. 2 have lit out smoke and 1 just stopped working. I have a N3 that smoked 2 times it is in my closet and may just stay there.And now N6s save your money and bye a good HF rig..

I'm lost so if you're responding to me, I've got a fairly decent rig, an 897. I want the Dx6.. just because..

Reactions: undertaker

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.