• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger AR3300 + 3500

Queball

Feb 16, 2013
Have both these radios but need some advice where to get some controls especially the squelch control that seems shot on the 3300. Anyone know part numbers or possible suppliers. Any help would be appreciated.

The service manual on CB Tricks has part numbers for potentiometers, but I have not been able to find them with a web search. You may contact Barkett Electronics, or R&R, and if you have have an actual business, with a business license, you can talk to Radio Shop Supply. They have a minimum order amount though, so you had better want something else, although they have had almost every part I've ever needed for a Ranger radio.

I doubt they are terribly oddball parts though. Potentiometers are usually just off the shelf parts made by some other company. You just need to know the value, number of turns, length of shaft, etc., and you might be able to get a replacement from Digikey or someone.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.