• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI-2950dx

triple nickel

Dec 5, 2009
Christian County Mo.
I just bought a Greenface background 2950dx brand new off of EBAY, Yea Brand new ?? Right. That's what i said, But I went ahead and gambled on this unit, And low and behold, It is a brand new unit. Got it for 150.00 plus shipping. that was my lucky buy of the year. But there was no E-chip, Luckly my friend had one and that took the 2950dx from 21-29mhz. Now it will be going back east to Dave for a fine tune and aligned. Hmmm, maybe i should play the Powerball.

73's
Leonard

Back east to where? Dave @ DTB in PA? I'm looking to buy a used 2950DX with the 11 Meter chip installed, but want the tune/RX improvement as well, any tips would be :D

I just bought a Greenface background 2950dx brand new off of EBAY, Yea Brand new ?? Right. That's what i said, But I went ahead and gambled on this unit, And low and behold, It is a brand new unit. Got it for 150.00 plus shipping. that was my lucky buy of the year. But there was no E-chip, Luckly my friend had one and that took the 2950dx from 21-29mhz. Now it will be going back east to Dave for a fine tune and aligned. Hmmm, maybe i should play the Powerball.

73's
Leonard

Who and where is this Dave person? My 2950 NON DX needs a tune.

Who and where is this Dave person? My 2950 NON DX needs a tune.

Contact Info

DTB Radio
1900 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, Pa. 17015

When contacting DTB Radio, please use email. We provide phone information only as a last resort for contact purposes. Also, if you have questions about a project you are working on or want some kind of technical info, you MUST USE EMAIL. We no longer answer questions of that type over the phone.

Phone: 1-877-909-2348 (toll-free)
Email DTBRADIO@PA.NET

CB Radio - DTB Radio's Front Page

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio