• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2950DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

radionut57

Sep 7, 2014
Lompoc CA.
Have good condition 2950DX for sale
has some minor scuffs and scratches
nothing major...works just fine.....
comes with mounting hardware,power plug.
nothing done to radio except frequency conversion
and tune...... $175.00 shipped priority mail....pay-pal
or USPS money order...please send pay-pal as gift please...

Attachments

• index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 43
  • rci.jpeg
    rci.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 39

Maybe you need to mind your own business Road Squawker...I've sold a few items
on this site without any problems...Take your B.S. somewhere else...If you want to buy the radio then buy it, if you don't then no problem, you can send the money to pay-pal
the regular way or USPS money order... Thanks KK6ASZ

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean this is a scam? Please explain further I'm new to this site

Danny,......I never said anything about it being a "scam".

but,................ READ the pal pal buyer protection rules,... personal (gift) buys are not covered.

Well I have never used PayPal before so I don't know I always use money orders or do face-to-face of course in this case that's not possible. OK sir thank you for the tip I was not aware of that. I did not mean that the seller was a scam that the gift thing from PayPal was a scam

Reactions: Road Squawker
a cut and paste from the PayPal site:

"Personal Payment" means amounts sent between two individuals (not to or from a business) without a purchase. Examples of Personal Payments include sending a gift to a friend or paying a friend back for your share of a lunch bill.

a cut and paste from the PayPal site:

"Personal Payment" means amounts sent between two individuals (not to or from a business) without a purchase. Examples of Personal Payments include sending a gift to a friend or paying a friend back for your share of a lunch bill.
Ok I guess I am stupid. So you're saying that if I pay him that way and there's a problem with the radio it's not as represented that I have no recourse and I get ripped off of the radio was bad. Not saying that the radio is bad but just using a hypothetical situation. Is that correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.