• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2970N3 external "S" meter.

Looking through my archived documents I found the following attached .pdf. I think page 146 or so describes a mod for an external "S" meter.

Attachments

• RCI_2950-SM_MODS.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 66
Reactions: UDX-4570
Looking through my archived documents I found the following attached .pdf. I think page 146 or so describes a mod for an external "S" meter.
This is exactly what iam looking for, Thank you very much.
Iam definitely going to give this one a try. Another member dropped a schematic a couple weeks back but , unfortunately it didn't match my transiever circuit board.

I'll drop you a line and let you know how it went, Thanks again!!!.
UDX-4570 Palm Springs wavin!

Reactions: Smokinone
Iam confused now..lol Bells, Yikes!!!... he is the clown I purchased my 2970N3 from, it was during the Covid crap and Bells was the only guy that had any radios available, and exactly one week from the warranty expiring, my finals smoked, go figure. Luckily I ran into a local who performed warranty service on the Rangers and was able to replace the finals under warranty.

I don't think I'll ever trust Bells with anything radio related again. Chris at Superior CB in Ontario, Ca had my rig up and running in no time, the rig also performed faaaar better than Bells "performance tune up" could ever achieve!

Reactions: Smokinone

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.