• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI-2985dx

Yankee

Apr 15, 2013
After replacing the two finals and the driver bi-polar transistors in this radio with a new Mitsubishi driver and matched set of Mitsubishi finals and aligning them to specs, I am putting this back on the market. It was laways a good talker and great receiver and I have talked to much of EU, parts of AU and a good deal of South America and the Caribbean Islands with this radio using nothing more than an Inverted V antenna at only 17 feet, and a little help from the box. I can only imagine what it will do with a beam, but I am not allowed one here in my lease.

I am posting a link to a YouTube video of the radio. Not the best video, not the best audio or camera, but you can see and hear it and get a feel for what your buying.

The radio works, it comes only with the Mic and is sold as is, NR. Cost is $335 and you pay shipping and insurance if you want it.

RCI-2985DX For Sale - YouTube

Attachments

• RCI2985DX 003.JPG
    RCI2985DX 003.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 6
  • rci-2985dx-16x9.jpg
    rci-2985dx-16x9.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.