• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI-2990 manual?

KD2GOE

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
May 30, 2013
Buffalo
I just won an RCI-2990 with a D104 it was a little more then I wanted to spend but it was only $50 over. But ill be happy with it if all is well.

So I am looking online for a manual and I don't see any thing for a 2990 even on the RCI WEB page or even cbtrics.com what gives?

Last edited:

I just won an RCI-2990 with a D104 it was a little more then I wanted to spend but it was only $50. But ill be happy with it if all is well.

So I am looking online for a manual and I don't see any thing for a 2990 even on the RCI WEB page or even cbtrics.com what gives?

$50??? did you get a radio and a microphone or just the boxes? If it works you stole it for $50. I think the manual for the 2950 works for the 2990.

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/rci/rci_2950/graphics/rci2950_om.pdf

LoL no it was $50 over what I wanted to spend.. I was typing on my phone and didn't look it over

Thanks for the link

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio