• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2995-DX

ENERGIZER

Feb 24, 2012
East of Dallas,TX
I am getting a RCI 2995-DX can any tell me how to install a mule fart toy in it. My tech said he has never installed one in a RCI radio.Trying to get some info for him on that any help is apreciated. Thanks in advance ... ENERGIZER

Any quality tech would be able to do the install, he probably just doesn't want to "ghey" the radio out.

Don't think that you would need to put another board in that radio. It already has a roger beep in it. Changing the value of a certain cap and a resistor will change the tone and longevity of the tone. Make it long enough and pitch the tone downwards will make it sound like flatulence. Just ask him to give it the 'brown tone'. Most radio techs would know how to do that . . .

I am getting a RCI 2995-DX can any tell me how to install a mule fart toy in it. My tech said he has never installed one in a RCI radio.Trying to get some info for him on that any help is apreciated. Thanks in advance ... ENERGIZER

Wow, yea that's rough man. You have a super FINE base radio there..... and you want some noise toy crap installed??? Really? Wow. Well it's your radio, most any tech/hack could do that for you I am sure. Good luck.

Any one have a used Uniden 2510 with a "Connex echo board" with talkback for sale? ..........ok just kidding.....lol.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.