• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2995DX FINE THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. None of them

2. ""

3. S.A.A.

4. Ask 966, or the guy who says "Day after day" all the time. and when you do, make sure you get their real names and addresses so we can all thank them for their exceptional radio curtesy.

Reactions: 1 person
1. None of them

2. ""

3. S.A.A.

4. Ask 966, or the guy who says "Day after day" all the time. and when you do, make sure you get their real names and addresses so we can all thank them for their exceptional radio curtesy.

Its sad how people that are mentally ill use CB radio as an outlet for their issues....:bored:

Please don't litter up the airwaves with idiotic noise toys....

Thats right... use mosfets :oops::w00t::D

Seriously though, mosfets have their place just like some of the toys do.
A LOT of people despise noise toys and some CBers know this and use them just to aggravate.
I've used my fair share of them through the 80s but now only have one, the long version of dixie and I haven't played it in years

Most people get tired of the same sound after a while so if you want a noise toy I would suggest to get one of the recorder modules like the PP-1 and "roll your own"
that way you can swap it out whenever you like

when i have wanted to annoy folks with different sounds on the base i just use waves found online and hold my mic a few inches in front of the computer speaker . no mods to the radio , no modules to buy and install and you're only limited by the amount of wave files you can find on the WWW .

when i have wanted to annoy folks with different sounds on the base i just use waves found online and hold my mic a few inches in front of the computer speaker . no mods to the radio , no modules to buy and install and you're only limited by the amount of wave files you can find on the WWW .

How true. The sky is the limit when considering your options to really annoy people using a radio. I wonder if you could start a new thread, and post it as a clinic to all the new people entering the hobby, and get them all well acquainted in this, and call it.

BEING A MAJOR A-HOLE 101:censored:

Ask a cab driver in Tijuana where the local CB shop is. They'll likely have a whole wall full of toys.

Or call Redman's CB Shop. He's the domestic source for toys.

Ignore his pleasant demeanor....

1. None of them

2. ""

3. S.A.A.

The "day after day" dude has a devoted following. I hear other ops waving "fo fingas an a fum" now.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL @ GV1

everything isn't for everybody ................

I think radio is alot like tequila.

Some people will only drink extreme top shelf brands. (Up tight QRZers)

Some like Patron, Cabo Wabo, or Don Julio. (Hams and CBers who strive for a clean signal and don't care for all the toys on the air)

Some like Jose Cuervo. (Just a guy that hangs out on the radio. Probably doesn't know or care how his signal looks on a scope, he just wants to talk on the radio.)

Some like tequila that comes in a gallon sized plastic bottle on the bottom of the shelf. (Can you say robot voice and roger fart?)

Problem is that some people get their first taste from that plastic bottle and swear off tequila for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 2 people
The "day after day" dude has a devoted following. I hear other ops waving "fo fingas an a fum" now.

LOL back in the late 1990s early 2000s there used to be a guy on a base about 20 miles south of me that would get on CH 19 and all he ever said was whazaaaaa! whazaaaaaaa! whazaaaaaaaa! He did this every day...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.