• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI-2995DXCF

It's never a good sign when a brand new radio right out of the box has to be taken to a tech before you can even use it !!
Imagine if that happened with new cars or appliances ! People would be outraged, but it seems to be acceptable practice with Ranger radios........

It's never a good sign when a brand new radio right out of the box has to be taken to a tech before you can even use it !!
Imagine if that happened with new cars or appliances ! People would be outraged, but it seems to be acceptable practice with Ranger radios........
I get what you're saying and I'm not debating with you. I get it, you're anti-ranger and I don't like some of their practices either so I'm just stating the way it is! It's been that way and it isn't going to change whether we like it or not!

The original poster asked about the condition of his radio and why so some of us suggested the solution, the solution we all know.

Imagine if that happened with new cars or appliances !
In the 1970s this is what drove the growth of foreign-car sales. Poor quality control from Detroit.

There have been a few major appliance scandals the last few decades, but not that many.

It's all about the competition. If they take market share away from you because they do a better job, you have an incentive to improve.

And if you capture enough of the market, you'll get lazy.

That's what happened to Detroit automakers in the 1970s.

Looks as if RCI's share of the pie has gotten big enough to work against them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.