• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

realistic 21-1175 microphone schematic?

WOW I thought that this would be a dead post when I uploaded the manual and the diagram was more than 3 years old without any response, well guys, my English is not very good, uncle google help me, I had that microphone a long time, I lost the year when I buy it I think that in the 90s I do not remember. in a radio shack store in my city, there was only a few years and it was closed, the microphone was so good, that in a couple of times I copied the circuit for 2 friends and put them in their cobra 148GTL and general electric 3-5825a ( excellent radio) the battery was hard to find, a photography store helped a few years with the battery, then I put a 9v battery, and that increase in voltage, gave rise to amplification increase, as we were CB nothing purists we loved the amplifier noise, those were good morning, the thing is that it was not coincidence that the scheme went live in a country that is now fashionable in the news, VENEZUELA, my family and I have months, picking up selling and giving away the things of our Since we must migrate to another country due to the dictatorship that was established in the country, so a whole life does not fit into a suitcase, so I decided to scan all my personal documents, and especially the manuals and agramas that I treasured during my 50 years of life, before scanning review in google if I can find it, to avoid work and this is one that happily was not found in my searches on the web and decided to upload it to this post, I hope you can give good use, greetings and good DX
Thank you . Now to find a mic element. Good luck, be safe .

Realistic 21-1175 mic. For Realistic radios like TRC-465. Looking at the front of the pins with the pins on top. Wiring is Red, black,blue,white and then shield. My 1st post so place it where it needs to go. Thanks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated