• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Realistic-302

REALISTIC DX-302

Well i got the radio of a person on this site he said it might need a alimement the radio should be here soon.Iam looking for someone to tune it up.Like the day it was bought may be a little better if you know what i mean.I have the DX-100 WORKS REAL GOOD. Now i getting the DX-302.Ill let you know what i want when i get the radio.I want someone that knows what there doing. NO HACKERS ALL RIGHT:unsure: 73s coathanger N.E. P.A. Also at a good price:whistle:: Dont mind my spelling cant find my glasses.I guess that what happends when you get old:confused:

Hopefully it is not suffering from a nearly deaf receiver. About three out of five of those DX-302's that I have seen have had the front end preamp blown.

He's buying the DX-302 I have posted in the swap forum. I used it for listening to local AM radio stations. When the local station went to low power at night I could hear clear channel stations like WBZ in Bostpn and KDKA Pittsburg just fine. I don't think the preamp is blown. I do have a radio station about 1/4 mile away that caused some problems overloading the front end.

Well it sounds that the frontend is ok but I would deffinately put new Capacitors ETC in it to keep from having any mishaps ;)

He's buying the DX-302 I have posted in the swap forum. I used it for listening to local AM radio stations. When the local station went to low power at night I could hear clear channel stations like WBZ in Bostpn and KDKA Pittsburg just fine. I don't think the preamp is blown. I do have a radio station about 1/4 mile away that caused some problems overloading the front end.

FB,I didn't know it was your RX he was buying. All the 302's I saw with the front end blown were deaf as a door nail. I swear a crystal radio was more sensitive. :laugh:

DX-302

Thanks for for the help there:pop:Was not putting the radio down just looking a head if you know what i mean:bored: 73s coathanger N.E. P.A.

REALISTIC DX-302

I was on ebay and found a REPLACEMENT KIT FOR THE DX-302#130520873378Its around $15.00 witch not bad in my books. So when i get someone to do the radio i already have everything they need:whistle: coathanger N.E P.A. :pop:

I was on ebay and found a REPLACEMENT KIT FOR THE DX-302#130520873378Its around $15.00 witch not bad in my books. So when i get someone to do the radio i already have everything they need:whistle: coathanger N.E P.A. :pop:
Got the price mixed up with something else i was buying. The price for the REPLACEMENT KIT IS AROUND $30.00 still not bad:oops:

Dx-302

I have one that was on when a transmitter was keyed up close to it now it has distorted audio if the signal is over s2 any clues to what got cooked?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.