• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Receive Problem?

B

Big Red

Not sure if I've got a problem with my receive? Sometimes things are fine. Other times I'll start talking to someone and they'll tell me I'm sounding loud and clear but I can barely hear them and then they fade out completely. Is this normal? I'm running a Uniden 520 barefoot with Lil Wil and SWRs are good.

To eliminate the radio as the source of the problem, is there any way a shop can test whether the receive on a radio is working correctly?

Thanks.....

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bigred@worldwidecbradioclub>Big Red</A> at: 2/4/03 10:39:32 pm

I don't thik you have a problem with your radio or antenna per se....it is what it is. 520s tend to pick up alot of noise, kills reception distance. Lil Wil antennas have fairly poor range.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.