• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

MEMORIAL DAY WEEK-END LSB 16 DX NET

I've been away from CB for a while. Two GMRS groups I'm very actively involved with are diligently setting up a system of linked GMRS repeaters that go from Key West on up to Miami and continuing to Fort Lauderdale. The project has been quite a success, but it has taken up just about all of my radio time.

Memorial Day week-end is just over a month away. It presents a nice opportunity to get both the old and the newer radios out and on the air. Announcing this now also gives us time to get the word out and mark our calendars.

Who's interested?

I've been away from CB for a while. Two GMRS groups I'm very actively involved with are diligently setting up a system of linked GMRS repeaters that go from Key West on up to Miami and continuing to Fort Lauderdale. The project has been quite a success, but it has taken up just about all of my radio time.

Memorial Day week-end is just over a month away. It presents a nice opportunity to get both the old and the newer radios out and on the air. Announcing this now also gives us time to get the word out and mark our calendars.

Who's interested?
I will lug the old Kraco SSB 23 channel radio out. I should be around to get on the radio for a bit.

Who's interested?
I'll fire up my Ranger that weekend on 16 LSB, sound's like a great plan!!!

73's

Reactions: Rwb and doffo
Saturday was a great day. I drove 40 miles to watch my Granddaughter's T-Ball team play against another and we had pizza afterwards. When I left, I talked to an East coast station, switched to 16 and was lucky (sheer luck) to make contact with the U.K. and Ireland (barely enough time to swap signal reports). It made that 40 mile drive back home seem like 15 minutes !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.