• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

Bummer. Almost no conditions out here on the West Coast of Canada right now.
Just a few whispers in the almost non-existent noise.
Hopefully it will come around later today.....

I'll try at the top of the hour on 16. Hearing a few signals here and there so it may pick up as the day goes on. I wonder if we had another solar flare ?

Well I just scanned the entire band and only heard 2 signals. Someone making about 2 s units on the bowl, and some weak Spanish USB on 27.455. That's it LOL!
Looks like today is a write-off here as far as conditions go. Maybe tomorrow will be better...........

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
I heard the WDX station outside of Waco, TX talking to New York. WDX 128 was fading in and out. I held a QSO myself with 945. Then there is this one group on LSB 16 that was hogging the channel non-stop from before noon until well after 1:30 - when I left for lunch.

There is activity, but it is modest.

I heard the WDX station outside of Waco, TX talking to New York. WDX 128 was fading in and out. I held a QSO myself with 945. Then there is this one group on LSB 16 that was hogging the channel non-stop from before noon until well after 1:30 - when I left for lunch.

There is activity, but it is modest.
From my side, channel 15 is the new channel 6. Overmodulated, splatter bags taking up a good 5 channels or so. Knocks my 16LSB right out.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.