• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Remember the President George?

I'm excited but wondering what improvements it may have over the McKinley EU or Lincoln II Plus?

Both of those have extra frequency coverage and all the options. If it has a record option so you could direct watergate to a USB flash drive, now that would be pretty cool. Or if the USB could connect to a PC for software control or tweaks/programming that might be interesting. Or if it had some control of filters / bandwidth?

Really wondering what the hook on this one will be.

The Grant 2 and Mckinley's are made in Vietnam
The Lincoln 2 is made in China by Qixiang.
Just cut a wire and move a jumper to expand the Grant 2 from memory.
Odd president would bring out a George 2 in similar format to the Grant 2 when one would consider it cheaper just to keep rolling out the Grant 2 premiums which are a really nice radio.
Perhaps if they were to bring out a george 2 it would follow the AT-5555N format which would make it a Qixiang build.
Or maybe the George 2 picture is just a result of somebody doodling about with digital art.

Reactions: TIN_CAN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated