• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Remote RX Icom 756proII

74IN, I can't be positive (don't have an IC-756P II), but you probably can remotely control it. May not be as easy as with a '2000, but if it's capable of being computer controlled, you should be able to modify that control program for remotely controlling the thing. 'Echo-link' comes to mind, for instance? - 'Doc

You can remote control just about any radio using Ham Radio Deluxe, IF the operator has it set up to allow that. I used to do it with my Icom 746 Pro

The above link takes you to a RX site of a radio belonging to Art Bell , the radio show guy.

I'm aware of remote control features on radios, this link has none available. Just kinda cool to check out.

I've been on a website that lets you control a TS2000. If you register with a valid ticket with HF privliges, you can TX, all others can use the RX end of the tranciever.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.