• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Remove memory channels 2950dx3

Do you want to put new frequencies in memory to replace what's already there? If that's what you want, I think you have to follow the instructions for entering frequencies, thereby removing what's already there and simultaneously putting what you specifically want in that memory location.

If you just want all memories cleared, you might need to do a full reset. I'm guessing, based on ham equipment. I've never owned an RCI (or any CB equipment). A full reset "should" restore the radio to fully just-out-of-the-box condition with nothing stored in memory.

having owned 3/2950 2/2970 and 1 2990 .once you store a frequency into
momory its there. only thing you can do is is put another one there .say 38 into mem. 0
you can overwrite that and put 39 on mem. 0.. hope this makes sense

Am I behind on new RCI radio's? What is a 2950DX3? Does the 3 just mean it converts to 10,11, & 12 meter? Or is this an updated version of the 22950DX

Okay, to delete a memory, go to the memory you want to nuke, and hold down PRG, until it prompts ERASE or something, then press ENT. That should do it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.