• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Repeater Club Name - Vote Here By 1/10/13!

Pick Your Club Name!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FatHam

Staff member
Apr 15, 2011
So Cal
Alright, here it is... Thirty six possible names were generated from the user base after Trivia last week. Those thirty six have been paired down to SIX by "nomination" from the user base.

You must be a registered user of the forum to vote, and you must be a member of this site to register for the forum! If you're not a member of WorldWideDX.com yet, please take the two minutes needed to register (totally painless & spamless, no foil hat required), then click on the link "How to Post to the K9KAO/N6DTO Forum" to become a member of the KAO user group.

You'll then get ONE vote for the name of your choice from the six listed above. The winner will be announced after Trivia next Thursday night (1/10).

Last edited:

Pulling the plug on this at 6PM Thursday. A couple of notes...

1.) If the name on the pole isn't on the "Club Roster" --> http://www.worldwidedx.com/members/list/?usergroupid=37 , it isn't being counted.

2.) Several of the repeater's "Charter Members" are having problems logging on and will have their votes counted by provisional email ballot (not visible on the poll).

3.) One of our charter members made and error in voting, notified me immediately, and I can't change the poll. The change has been submitted by email and will be adjusted when the provisional ballots are added.

4.) HDX is a Cheese Weasel

UPDATE...

Okay, so I guess I DID set it up to shut down last night... Rob/AIW was the last vote in before it cut off. Robert/OWI was mid-sign up when it closed (finish your email verification Robert) so he'll get a "provisional" vote via PM or email if he gets it in by 6PM tonight (so can any other members, read on...).

So here's how it looks after the "adjustments" & provisional votes mentioned earlier.
1.) DTO was the "boo boo" vote for Falcon, that is being moved to SCRAP.
2.) FIB couldn't navigate the membership, but voted by mail for SCRAP.
3.) After moving DTO's vote and removing the two "non-member" votes from FALCON, the name FALCON drops to SIX (6) votes.
4.) Two non-member votes for EARS are removed

Here's how it stacks up... *Don`t do it*

Mighty Nine Five 8
SCRAP 8
Falcon 6
MCS 2
GUN 1
EARS 0

Gary, Robert, Dawn & anyone else that didn't get in before the poll went down can still join the group, then email me or PM me their votes before 6PM today to be counted. Please do your best to get signed up here and join the "KAO user group" before sending me your vote, just to save the arguments! You can still sign up by following the instructions at this thread --> http://www.worldwidedx.com/k9kao-repeater-club/149060-how-post-k9kao-n6dto-forum.html

In the event of a tie, KAO & DTO can deal with it!

The winner will be announced tonight after Trivia...

Reactions: 1 person
Can't figure out how to PM or email me? Click on my name next to the Bevis picture and a menu box will open. Select either "send a private message to AcidRod" or "Send email to AcidRod" and go!

This just in...

K6BRY said:
I voted for the wrong bubble and hit submit. Are you able to change my vote to scrap, please?

Thanks.

I'll let the judges rule on that... DTO's change came seconds after his mis-vote, so this one's up to KAO & DTO.

DTO has ruled...

BRY's vote has moved to SCRAP changing the results to:

SCRAP 9
Mighty Nine Five 7
Falcon 6
MCS 2
GUN 1
EARS 0

Reactions: 1 person
OVER

Three provisional votes cast and the voting is done... Any one of the top three could be the winner.

Tune in to 7:30 Trivia with Dawn and Simon to hear which name won.

The three provisional votes are:

Chris/FIB - SCRAP
Brian/HQY - FALCON
Dawn/FZZ - SCRAP

Final Tally...
SCRAP 11
Mighty Nine Five 7
Falcon 7
MCS 2
GUN 1
EARS 0

My phone blew up a half hour after this closed. "I can't vote online", etc... Sorry, but I was eating. You had almost a week to participate and plenty of support on the repeater if you needed help. Stop sniveling.

SCRAP wins.

Last edited:
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated