• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Replacement Mike for magnum S45

codeman

Recovering Crackerhead
Jul 10, 2011
Anybody know where I might be able to find a a stock mike for my Magnum s45. Or if not what would be a good choice for a clean non noise cancelling mike? I have searched online but can't find a stock mike anywhere. I really like the stock mike when I am not using the radio in the mobile. I have been told it sounds the best out of all that I have tried with it.

Have you given any thought about trying a galaxy or superstar stock mic. they are rather cheap and do sound good on the galaxy radios and superstar units they come on. you can pick one up for about 9.66 shipped right now. you will more than likely have to wire it for your radio. forgrt just what the pin out on your radio is.

Reactions: codeman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?