• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

replacing s-meter in grant xl

Dodgem -

What LC said is the TRUTH !!!

IF you don't like it, then too bad. I've been cbing for a looong time, and my experience has been that when someone has to tell everybody how good he is...chances are he isn't worth a sh..!

If you have something meaningful to contribute here, then do so... otherwise go back to the other forums where the less intelligent are more apt to believe you.

I don't ever remember telling anyone how good I am... I'm not worth a dang, you obviously know this, I think. LC don't know a thing about it, but, if that's what he wishes to assume, I'll let'er be. Not here to take any business, but, I do love these forums.

I don't ever remember telling anyone how good I am... I'm not worth a dang, you obviously know this, I think. LC don't know a thing about it, but, if that's what he wishes to assume, I'll let'er be. Not here to take any business, but, I do love these forums.

Dodgy, you should hook up with the MotorMouthMaul people, bet you guys would really go places :blink:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.