• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Request for CBRadioMagazine.

Red Ranger

Aug 16, 2008
Sure I'm not the only one, but we like your YouTube Videos, and would like more!!!:p:

Sure I read the site, but......:whistle: when you talk about the gear it's like we have our own language! Can you do a Video review of the Siro in detail.

Oh, and when CBradioMagazine says in his vids, "may be some people who would validly use for 10 meter operations" and "cb'er or freebander who would be using it in another country for those operations" YOUR NOT FOOLING US. (y)(y)

Hi Red Ranger,

I'll definitely try to get some more videos rolling on new stuff. As soon as I get my hands on the new Ranger base I'll do a video review of that one and there also is a new Magnum SX-175 case that's coming out that uses two of the ERF-7530 transistors instead of the 4 ERF-2030's.

I had opted not to do a video on the Sirio as I thought the pictures covered most of the info on the antenna, I didn't have much to say on video :)

I'm trying to finish up a review on the new Connex CB and a 10K 27" shaft shortly. I've been on the road a lot this summer so doing more talking on the radio than writing.

Not a whole lot shaking up the market over the last couple of months, be interesting to give the new Ranger base a try.

Hope everyone is having a good summer.

Im curious as to what the new Ranger is all about aswell. Ill be walking around in anticipation until I see that review of yours hit the forum!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.