• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Retract a post

RADIOOMAN

Jun 1, 2012
Indiana, North East, EN71
Sometimes when I am feeling humerous I type humerous remarks in reply to someones post and then after giving it more thought decide that it might not be well received. (even though I think it is hilarious)
I was wondering how you can retract a post.
Sometimes it won't cooperate and sometimes it does.
In the event that I can't get it to remove itself I just edit the post to something that is more agreeable.

Sometimes when I am feeling humerous I type humerous remarks in reply to someones post and then after giving it more thought decide that it might not be well received. (even though I think it is hilarious)
I was wondering how you can retract a post.
Sometimes it won't cooperate and sometimes it does.
In the event that I can't get it to remove itself I just edit the post to something that is more agreeable.

Ask Robb :love:

Reactions: 2 people
just like this,................ see,.............

you can't read what I origionally posted here

Radiooman, I think if you make a small contribution to the forum, you will be allowed to remove post, at least up until the edit button disappears.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.