• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Return to Citizens Band

ronaldgordon

Oct 15, 2006
Dear Friends,
I am finally using my Radio after years of not using it. The Band was so empty that I just got disinterested. Just in the past week or two I have been listening and have been talkiing a little bit. Here and there, there has been activity and I feel much better about my Base Station and Handheld units. Citizens Band is so much fun. I discover that people should go for a lilttle recreation. Citizens Band is a great way to have friends. Happy July 4th to you and your families.

Thank You,
Ronald Gordon

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

Dear mackmobile43,
You may want to keep your CB Equipment because after trying you may get some people to talk to you. There were years of joy from the use of my equipment and nothing is stopping me from enjoying it again. It just takes a little time and patience and I am sure things will start to get better.

Good Luck to You and Your Radiomates,
Ronald Gordon

Dear mackmobile43,
You may want to keep your CB Equipment because after trying you may get some people to talk to you. There were years of joy from the use of my equipment and nothing is stopping me from enjoying it again. It just takes a little time and patience and I am sure things will start to get better.

Good Luck to You and Your Radiomates,
Ronald Gordon

I have talked to literally hundreds of cross the pond dx contacts in this cycle and before that so that has no bearing on my previous post

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.