• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rf signal generator

Keep looking on Ebay. There are several signal generators that are quite good that can be had for low $. The last one I bought was a Fluke 6060A/AN that was broken. After he accepted my $70 offer, and shipping, I ended up paying about $120. The guy had quite a few up for sale, but it appears he only has half a dozen left.

The one I got was a very easy fix. Tracked down a short to the communication board and found it was inserted badly. Your mileage may vary.

Here's a link to the ones he has left: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_od...ke+6060a/an.TRS0&_nkw=fluke+6060a/an&_sacat=0

You are correct. Started messing around with some old cb radios we had from over the years and got interested in electronics. Trying to find time to take an online course now but it’s hard with my work schedule and kids finishing up college. I read all I can on forums like this and watch a lot of Mikes Radio Repair on YouTube lol. Learned a lot from that and trial and error but nowhere near enough to truly be able to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
Patience, desire, and time to do the study and you will get there.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.