• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RK-56 to Yeticom Optima

-optima mic 20160214_070721.jpg
I saw that Mudduckmobile was using a 636l, and I assumed the road king would work well enough. I'm really not sure what I should do. I'm kinda thinking it might be best to shelf the optima until I get a base antenna up, but that might be a while. Is there any other options for a mic for mobile use, maybe a road devil or a 575?
You know the stock mic. works well, and if you have the Phantom mic. you open up the mic. drill out the LITTLE mic hole in front of the mic to 1/4 in. and then remove that little past board thing in there, and cut a small peace of the black cloth from the mic. body cover and place in the hole you opened up from the inside.
I saw that Mudduckmobile was using a 636l, and I assumed the road king would work well enough. I'm really not sure what I should do. I'm kinda thinking it might be best to shelf the optima until I get a base antenna up, but that might be a while. Is there any other options for a mic for mobile use, maybe a road devil or a 575?

Reactions: 338_MtRushmore

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.