• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RM amps

Limeybastard

May 29, 2017
Shady Hills Massive, FL.
Just noticed not many sellers of these around in the USA. I looked on ebay and only found 1 or 2 sellers but they seem like mongs in respect of their advert for a kl203p 200p.

Anyonw know of usa sellee?

Just noticed not many sellers of these around in the USA. I looked on ebay and only found 1 or 2 sellers but they seem like mongs in respect of their advert for a kl203p 200p.

Anyonw know of usa sellee?
If you are in the USA I would call DNJ radio in California. H&Y electronics is closed I think. The website is down for months now.

Cheers thanks, yes im in the USA. 88 radio, i think they ship from Hong Kong right?
That seller on ebay dixiedrifter, anyone dealt with them? His adverts looks pretty suspect, lots of verbiage and small prints to decipher for my small brain.

Cheers thanks, yes im in the USA. 88 radio, i think they ship from Hong Kong right?
That seller on ebay dixiedrifter, anyone dealt with them? His adverts looks pretty suspect, lots of verbiage and small prints to decipher for my small brain.
Call DNJ and tell them Tallman in Louisville sent you and I'm sure he will price match maybe even beat your best published price for a new KL-203. He ships from California.

I picked up my 203 at some random truckstop, down in.... umm, Georgia, I think. That was about 3 or 4 years ago, though. I'd be hard pressed to find the place again.

What's said on a website, and what's actually done, can be two different things. Give DNJ a call, do the name dropping, and see what happens. Worst case is, he'll say, "Sorry, can't help you. " But, on the other hand, he might fulfill your order.

On ordering from Ebay, I have a couple of things that I got through them, that were shipped from overseas. I picked a seller that had completed many sales and had good reviews. I also took the time to read through a bunch of reviews. I figure that if they've made 1,000+ sales, and only 2 or 3 resulted in unhappy clientele, the odds are in my favor.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.