• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RM KL-300 Mobile amplifier

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
Selling a used RM KL-300 with manual. Amplifier has two MRF-455 finals. I bought this new last december. I have only used it twice. With a 1 watt deadkey from a president jackson. Sold the radio and know longer use the amplifier. Works great used on base. Non smoker. Asking price $70.00 Shipped. USPS Shipping with tracking. Lower 48 states only. 73,

Attachments

• IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0868.JPG
    IMG_0868.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0869.JPG
    IMG_0869.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 41

Selling a used RM KL-300 with manual. Amplifier has two MRF-455 finals. I bought this new last december. I have only used it twice. With a 1 watt deadkey from a president jackson. Sold the radio and know longer use the amplifier. Works great used on base. Non smoker. Asking price $70.00 Shipped. USPS Shipping with tracking. Lower 48 states only. 73,
Is it still for sale?

I only used it on am. Never tried it on ssb. Just being honest here. And I NEVER said I don't *know how it works. All I said was I never tried it on ssb to know how many watts it puts out. Would you rather me have said it does 300 watts on ssb which is what the manual saids and not told you the truth?

You said ...I DONT KNOW HOW IT WORKS ON SSB....! that to me means you don't know.!That to me is the TRUTH , and I THANK YOU for it.Dont git pissed off over it I,m OK with it just the way it is.

Sorry K3ACZ For not answering your question sooner as I have not been on. It does 150 watts on am on my meter when it was hooked up. I Didn't want to give a false answer about SSB as I have not tried it out on SSB. 73,

Reactions: CB590

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.