• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RMS HT 200 Linear amp

delta

Delta
Sep 9, 2009
London UK
I also posted this in another part of the forum, maybe it was in the wrong section.

Hello guys
Ok does anyone have a manual or the spec for a Rms HT 200 linear amp?
Does anyone know how many watts these kick out on am/fm and usb?
I have this amp and it works fine but i'm not sure of the full power output as my watt meter only goes to 100 watts, there 6 stage. On stage one i can see about 45 watts on my 100 watt power meter. It's a lovely little valve amp but i have no info and i can't find anything on the good old WWW. I don't even know how old they are, i myself have owned them for about 12 years. It also might be time to replace the valves too.
any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Delta.

I also posted this in another part of the forum, maybe it was in the wrong section.

Hello guys
I have this amp and it works fine but i'm not sure of the full power output as my watt meter only goes to 100 watts, there 6 stage. On stage one i can see about 45 watts on my 100 watt power meter. It's a lovely little valve amp but i have no info and i can't find anything on the good old WWW. I don't even know how old they are, i myself have owned them for about 12 years. It also might be time to replace the valves too.

Thanks guys.

Delta.

How many "Valves" does it have, what are the numbers on the tubes and what is the configuration? Pics would help also!

Hello guys

Thanks guys.

Delta.
140watts / 200watts max/ 400watts eu...

i had one years ago. i still have the 350 i bought years ago. tube amp.
still have it. i never even hooked it up. it came in a plain white box.

hi does any body have any pictures of the rms ht200 board i'd like to see the components it has on it.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.