• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

rotor probs ?? help please

Nov 2, 2013
I recently bought a cd44 rotor and control box ..it was new in box ..I wired it up and rotor woudnt turn ..looking inside a detected that motor driving cogs wasn't moving even though its getting power ...I live in canada 110v ..got it from u s ....?
don't want to send it to norms to find its something simple or I done something wrong ,shipping back and forth as well as norms rate could be expensive ..any rotor experts out there please ..got a new quad and 40 ft pushpole all ready to rock ..

regards billy

Obviously you should contact the vendor you bought it from if it was new. They should cover it under warranty and possibly even cover shipping back to them. Also make 100% sure you hooked it up properly.

Reactions: Beetle
I recently bought a cd44 rotor and control box .don't want to send it to norms to find its something simple or I done something wrong...

I take it that you didn't buy it from Norm, I have never had any problems with his rotors, but, anything can happen during shipping.

there is a great trouble shooting guide on Norms site, check it out.

you DO have it wired properly?
1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3, ect

ebay purchase? contact the seller once you've made sure it's wired correctly. mess with it and you may turn a refund into wasted money. I use always ebay's messaging system to leave a "paper trail"

Reactions: 222DBFL and Robb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.