• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

S-9 Sideband problem...

re

are you saying your getting a carrier on sideband.
need more information.in order to help you.

Does it do this on both USB and LSB? Or does it have no carrrier on one of the sidebands? Or perhaps it has REDUCED carrier on one of the sidebands? Check this out and let us know how you get on.

~Cheers~

Does it do this on both USB and LSB? Or does it have no carrrier on one of the sidebands? Or perhaps it has REDUCED carrier on one of the sidebands? Check this out and let us know how you get on.

~Cheers~

Both lsb and usb full power carrier.?

Something must be loose...I gave it a tap on top and it started working right again....then it started throwing a dead key carrier again and I gave it another tap and it quit?

I found out what it is...its in the mic jack....good thing the radio has 2 jacks. :)

I guess no one had any ideas? :)

I found out what it is...its in the mic jack....good thing the radio has 2 jacks. :)

I guess no one had any ideas? :)

none of my mag s9's did this but my s45hp did it until i fixed it it was a tune error from the factory. is your s9 mosfet? or 1969s?

none of my mag s9's did this but my s45hp did it until i fixed it it was a tune error from the factory. is your s9 mosfet? or 1969s?

Its working right now.....the mic jack on the left side has a short......yep...mosfet.

check the inductor on the mike socket board (L501) , can cause similar issues, seen it once on a ss3900 that had the inductor cooked from a powermike being up too high.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.