• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sadelta Echo Master Plus Frankenstein Project (needs pics and schamatic)

WINKDOGG

President CFO & CPFO WorldwideDX Radio
Feb 21, 2011
New Jersey
Hey guys as the title says , I have a Echo Master Plus I got in a grab box of stuff at a swap . From what I can tell it has had a "new cord" a "new mic element" and the battery connector has been ripped out and re-soldered in what appears to be a few different places . I have a volume and an echo slider with a roger beep on off switch and a single meter to help identify the right schematic . I have found a few schematics that wont match up with my board and I cant find anything with the right wire colors :( I would like a little help getting her back together and talking right . The Mic works but its intermittent at best with lots of squeal, I would like to put a new longer cord on it a nice new battery connector and a new mic element .

You guys have not let me down yet with a single problem or project in my shack and here we go again !

Thanks so much , Brian

005.JPG

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: newoldguy

Or riden over with a wagon wheel

Rode hard and put away wet lol ! But I think I can get her back together with the help of the forum !!! They have yet to let me down lol .. It was basically a free mic in a grab box and it sorta "works" so I think its worth a shot , the bones are solid just needs a lil tlc lol "low miles one owner mic , always garage never seen rain ;)

73's Pray for the echo master :ROFLMAO::)(y)

Hey guys as the title says , I have a Echo Master Plus I got in a grab box of stuff at a swap . From what I can tell it has had a "new cord" a "new mic element" and the battery connector has been ripped out and re-soldered in what appears to be a few different places . I have a volume and an echo slider with a roger beep on off switch and a single meter to help identify the right schematic . I have found a few schematics that wont match up with my board and I cant find anything with the right wire colors :( I would like a little help getting her back together and talking right . The Mic works but its intermittent at best with lots of squeal, I would like to put a new longer cord on it a nice new battery connector and a new mic element .

You guys have not let me down yet with a single problem or project in my shack and here we go again !

Thanks so much , Brian

View attachment 32086

The Extra wires with the white connector is mine I run 2 cell Lipos in my power mics not 9volts . Im also a RC Airplane guy so its all about lithium batts now(I have tons of them and they charge in 7 mins and last a year lol) ! 2 Cells fully charged is 8.4 volts so I have had great luck replacing my 9volts and my 7volts in my power mics !

73's

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

Thanks so much , Brian

View attachment 32086
Did you ever get it fixed ?? I have both the Galaxy & Sedelta versions i can send pictures of the board if still needed ??

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.