• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

safe/recomended E-bay sellers ???

im seeing radios on eek-bay but im hesitant to bid afraid ill get suckered . ive never bought anything off of there befor . can the folks that see this thread post a lil info if you know someone selling cb equipment that you feel are safe to recomend or that you would advise folks to not deal with ?

thanks .

I have made about 80 buys and 10 sales on Ebay. I got ripped off once but paypal refunded my money after the item was doctored and it was supposed to be New Old Stock. I lost the shipping charge but a minor deal.
If someone says "I am selling this item untested because I have no way of testing......." just politely say Go Fuck Yourself.
Selling stuff without knowing whether it works is either moronic or just plain dishonest.
I have bought 2 sets of alloy takeoff wheels for my 2 pickups and couldn't have been more satisfied.

thanks for the helpful reply psycho . i wound up getting a radio from MOJO .
thanks to all you other folks that gave tips for E-bay also .

If you're ever browsing through the auctione on Fee Pay and come across any listings for Radio-Mart run as fast as you can in the opposite direction - no matter how nice the equipment looks. This guy is a total and complete scam artist, but since he generates mass revenue for Fee Pay they turn a blind eye to his unethical practices. He's famous for posting pics of mint condition radios then sending you a beat up non-working piece of crap. If you file a dispute he claims that you switched radios and that he did nothing wrong. Because of the aformentioned reason ($$$) Fee Pay sides with him. Even if he does agree to take the radio back you're still out a couple hundred bucks in shipping fees. If you do a search on Radio-Mart you'll find lots of info about this clown...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.