• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams CB-276 Info on Dak X CB

danmcclain

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone have Sams CB-276 that covers the Dak 10 cb radio? I am missing that volume. Any help would be appreciated... Dan

A couple things here....
1 - You (and Dan) are super kind for sharing these!!!
2 - This doc is done VERY well!!!

How did you make this? Did you have to cut this out of the maunal to scan them?

Thanks!!
That one.... I have had for years. Somewhere back around 2017 or so one of my son's friend's dad (may need to draw a map!!!!) who was a CB service tech...... died of a heart attack IN HIS SERVICE van while working on a radio. His wife later called Tim in.... told him... whatever he wanted.... he could have.

He got one of these uPD858 Washington radios. At the time he wanted it "de-modified" ... so I went on a search and somebody I ran into had that one and sent it to me. Not long after ... he got his ham ticket (a general now) and told me to just hold off. But that is where that one came in from.

That one.... I have had for years. Somewhere back around 2017 or so one of my son's friend's dad (may need to draw a map!!!!) who was a CB service tech...... died of a heart attack IN HIS SERVICE van while working on a radio. His wife later called Tim in.... told him... whatever he wanted.... he could have.

He got one of these uPD858 Washington radios. At the time he wanted it "de-modified" ... so I went on a search and somebody I ran into had that one and sent it to me. Not long after ... he got his ham ticket (a general now) and told me to just hold off. But that is where that one came in from.
Gocha!! I have collected 163 (including a few duplicates and triplicates) Sams manuals over the years. When I try to make copies for folks I get so-so results mainly because of the arch in the page from the binding. I just have not brought myself to cut pages out so I could make better copies. I have on a few ocasions created my own alignment documents so I can make notes or fix errors in them and they are easier to share that way. I attached one I did a few years ago as an example.

Thanks again for sharing the DAK manual!!!

Attachments

• President Washington 858 Alignment Locations.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
  • President Washington 858 Alignment.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 4
Hey Larry, good to hear from you, hope you are well also...Take care... Dan
Hey Buddy, I am doing great!! I had to have a hip replacement last month and man its like I have a new life. I was young on average (59) for that and my recovery was amazing so now I can get back to the great outdoors. I love watching all of the radios and accessories you are buying!!!

Take Care

Reactions: danmcclain

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.