• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts CB Volumes

Why can't you print out the pdf version???
I can and have... but the difference......
When you look at all the parts placement photos that show where the parts are on the PC board.... the pics in every one I have ever seen is very grainy... and it can be hard to tell exactly where the arrow is pointing.

In addition, many of the schematics are fold out (fan-folded, 2 & 3 pages) and the scanning process doesn't catch the folds at the "joints" correctly.

I have this radio and would just like to have an original paper printing if I ever could find one that I can get.

It is just kind of a wish.... but that is how we find things.

I can and have... but the difference......
When you look at all the parts placement photos that show where the parts are on the PC board.... the pics in every one I have ever seen is very grainy... and it can be hard to tell exactly where the arrow is pointing.

In addition, many of the schematics are fold out (fan-folded, 2 & 3 pages) and the scanning process doesn't catch the folds at the "joints" correctly.

I have this radio and would just like to have an original paper printing if I ever could find one that I can get.

It is just kind of a wish.... but that is how we find things.
I hear ya..... Dan

I hear ya..... Dan
Now........ me being me.... I have this crazy thing to say.........

If one came available.....
and the "choice" was......
Does Bob get it because he "wants" one.....
OR.......
this other guy is trying to "complete a set"......

I say.... let it go to the guy trying to complete a set!!!!

That really means something when someone has a nice ALMOST full set and it trying to fill holes. OBVIOUSLY I can work off of the PDF I have..... so it would mean more to that person to have it!!!! :)

Reactions: walterjn
Now........ me being me.... I have this crazy thing to say.........

If one came available.....
and the "choice" was......
Does Bob get it because he "wants" one.....
OR.......
this other guy is trying to "complete a set"......

I say.... let it go to the guy trying to complete a set!!!!

That really means something when someone has a nice ALMOST full set and it trying to fill holes. OBVIOUSLY I can work off of the PDF I have..... so it would mean more to that person to have it!!!! :)
I would say it goes to the first person that asks for it.... Dan

Reactions: walterjn
Still.... I would feel bad.....if somebody needed THAT ONE.....to make a complete set....and I got it... "just to have it".

That is just me.
Theres a difference between needing it for the information it possesses, and wanting it just to complete a set. The needing it for the information would take precedence in my thinking....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.